Welcome to the Digital Services frequently asked questions (FAQ) page. Here, you will find answers to some of the most common questions that students have about our services. If you have a question that is not answered here, please feel free to contact us.
Click here to view our Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) page for in-depth information of what MFA is and how to set it up.
Click here to view our applying for an NEC card guide which outlines the process and provides the application link.
You can reset it via Reset your Fife college Password. Please note that we are unable to reset passwords via email.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively phone 01592 223333 and we’ll be happy to help you with this process.
Configuration instructions iOS (apple devices e.g. iPhone and iPad)
1. From your Home screen, go to Settings > Wi-Fi.
2. Turn on Wi-Fi. Your device will automatically search for available Wi-Fi networks.
3. Select eduroam as the network you want to join.
4. Enter your Identity as your username plus @fife.ac.uk, e.g. “email@example.com“.
5. Enter your College WiFi password.
6. Touch join
7. Touch Trust if prompted to accept the roam1.fife.ac.uk certificate
Configuration instructions Android
1. Select “Settings” then “Wireless & Networks” and “WiFi settings”.
2. If WiFi is not enabled, please enable it.
3. Select “eduroam”.
4. Some devices may have an “Anonymous identity” field. Leave this blank.
5. Enter your Identity as your username plus @fife.ac.uk, e.g. “firstname.lastname@example.org“.
6. Touch “Connect”.
Click here to view our MyDesktop guide which show you how to access this service.